For a limited time, we’ll give you FIVE FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS when you sign up for eStatements.
You can sign up for eStatements via your Smart Branch account by clicking access accounts, email notification, and changing your email settings. Once you’ve signed up, we’ll send you an email with a link and code to redeem your downloads.
Saving a tree is as easy as signing up for electronic statements. Want some specifics? Switching your household over to e-statements:
» Saves 6.6 pounds of paper and .079% of one tree.
» Avoids producing 171 pounds of greenhouse gases, which is the equivalent of not driving 69 miles or planting 2 tree seedlings and letting them grow for 10 years.
» Avoids releasing 63 gallons of wastewater into the environment
Scroll Down for "Here's how to Enroll".
An eStatement is a free electronic version of your account statement located securely within your password-protected Smart Branch account. With e Statements you can choose to view the information at your convenience or you can download and save to your computer, CD or DVD. The way it works is simple and best of all, it's free. We will send a notification to your email address that the statement information is available. You will then go the website, log into your Smart Branch account and retrieve your e Statement.
Features & Benefits
• Reduces the risk of identity theft from lost or stolen paper statements
• Environmentally responsible
• No paper to store or shred
• Available quicker than traditional statements sent through the mail
• Includes information pertaining to deposit, loan and credit card accounts
• It's secure—User ID and Password protected
• Access up to 5 years of account history
Here's how to enroll:
1. Log into your Smart Branch Account.
2. On the purple bar at the bottom of your account summary page choose eStatement Service.
3. Choose Continue at the bottom of the first page of the disclosure.
(On the first page of the disclosure you will notice to the right is listed the email address we have on file for you.
If you prefer another address just enter it, confirm and save.)
4. Choose Electronic under Service.
Get Started Here.
TTCU's annual Privacy Notice
Need to Sign up for Smart Branch? Go Here.