Am I Eligible?
Joining The Tennessee Credit Union means you will be banking with people who care about providing the best products and services to you -- our member – and not just making the most profits to benefit shareholders.
There are no fees to open an account at TTCU – you just open a savings (share) account with a deposit of at least $25. There are several ways to join TTCU:
- Work at or retired from an educational entity in Tennessee, or are a current student or alumni.
- Work at or are retired from one of our 300+ employers, partner companies and businesses in Tennessee.
- Relative or family member of a current TTCU Member.
- Live or work in Williamson, Sumner or Hamblen Counties or in zip codes 37408, 37409 or 37410.
- Work for City of Berry Hill, Gallatin, Morristown, New Johnsonville or White House (TN).
- Work for utility district in Tennessee or its commissioner.
- There are additional ways to qualify for membership, including being a member of the PENCIL Foundation. Ask us how.