Become a Partner Company
Every Business needs a Credit Union!
Enhance your company's employee benefits package at NO COST to you by offering ours!
By becoming a partner company of The Tennessee Credit Union, you’re making a bold statement to your employees. You are demonstrating that they deserve the best in financial services from an institution that puts their needs first and delivers an exceptional member experience.
TTCU membership can be offered directly to your employees. With this simple gesture, YOUR COMPANY will:
- Enhance your overall benefits package
- Provide an alternative to using large, corporate banks
- Help enhance employee recruitment and retention efforts
- Gain access to articles, graphics and educational videos for your newsletters.
- Save employees time and money with TTCU’s better loan rates, fewer fees and special offers.
Plus, EMPLOYEES enjoy these perks:
- Low-cost banking, savings, borrowing and financial services (fewer fees, lower loan rates, better terms)
- Free membership materials, emails, and promotional graphics for your company newsletter are available
- On site membership sign-ups and presentations may be scheduled
- Free Online and mobile banking, telephone banking, text banking and more!
- Access to specialty services like safe deposit boxes, notary services, and wire transfers.
- Fee-free access to more than 30,000 ATMs in our Shared Branch/CO-OP network across the United States.
- Access to retirement planning advice through The Tennessee Investment Services*
- Free access to Greenpath Financial Wellness Counseling Services
- Special discounts on shopping, security systems, tax services, theme parks and more!
- Membership is free to employees and costs your company nothing
If you work for or own a small business that may be interested in offering credit union membership to your employees, give us as a call at 800-622-2535 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Central Time) – ask to be connected with TTCU Marketing. If you prefer, you may email us at email@example.com.
If you are ready to become a business partner, we have a convenient link just waiting for you below. You may also complete an Appointment Request form if you would like to arrange a personal meeting to discuss the benefits that a company membership with TTCU can bring.
READY TO BECOME A PARTNER? REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
*Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.