Benefits of a Consultation
A consultation allows us to learn more about your life aspirations and your unique circumstances so that we may assist you. Our goal is to help you efficiently create, grow and preserve your wealth by providing independent, objective advice and professional investment and financial management.
You may benefit from a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with one of the advisors, if you want to:
- Discuss strategies that seek to make your money last throughout retirement with a tax-efficient distribution strategy
- Save for your child's or grandchild's college education
- Obtain a second opinion on asset allocation or portfolio diversification
- Make the most of your asset-building years
- Have investments with numerous brokers and want to consolidate assets in one place
- Have money in a 401(k)/TSP from a previous employer
- Want to establish an estate plan and protect family’s financial future for generations to come
- Have discretionary cash and want to get started with a financial and investment plan
- Learn about investment options for a maturing CD
- Develop a strategy to maintain a preferred standard of living in retirement
- Re-examine investments due to a recent life-changing event -- suddenly single, merging households, recently married, just graduated, new baby, etc.
Call us 615-780-7804, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm (CT) or email us at Bethel.Coleman@cunamutual.com.
For your protection, TTIS does not accept trading instructions via voice mail, text messages, instant messaging, or facsimile. Please speak directly with your Financial Advisor if you need to give instructions related to your account.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Tennessee Investment Services' Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.