If you find managing finances and paying bills a chore, it’s time to start banking a better way.
With TTCU Bill Payment you can pay anyone that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit or cash. Payment is sent electronically or by check if the individual or company can’t accept electronic payments. Bill Payment is provided FREE* to TTCU members, but you must have a checking account at TTCU to use the service.
Get even more convenience with these great features:
- eBills. Some bills can be delivered directly into Bill Pay and you decide how much you want to pay and when to send the payment.
- Cancel a payment. If you change your mind, you can edit or cancel a payment up to the time it’s in process.
- AutoPay. Set up repeating payments. Pay bills automatically according to a schedule you set.
- 7 Years of History. Review payments and bills for the past 84 months. Download to a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which can be imported into various personal financial software applications.
- Pay-A-Person. Pay anyone with an email address or a mobile phone number (U.S. residents).
Before you can begin paying bills using your mobile device, you must first be a registered user of TTCU’s Online Banking and Bill Pay.
*Note: You may be charged an inactivity fee of $5 per month if no bills are paid within an ongoing 3-month period, so be sure to pay at least one bill within that timeframe.