Use your own money to shop anywhere MasterCard® is accepted! A checking account with TTCU comes with a FREE MasterCard® debit card to give you convenience and flexibility.
Your debit card makes it easy to make purchases, withdraw cash, make a balance inquiry, or transfer funds. Keep track of your transactions through Online Banking and our Mobile Banking App.
When making a purchase, you can use your card as either debit or credit. Selecting “debit” and entering your PIN will allow you to get cashback at the merchant without ATM surcharges. If you select “credit,” your purchases will still be debited from your checking account but you will not be able to receive cashback from that transaction.
- Pay for purchases at more than 25 million locations where MasterCard debit is accepted.
- Keep track of your transactions through Online Banking and our Mobile Banking App.
- Unlimited FREE use of TTCU ATMs.
- EMV chip-enabled for enhanced fraud protection.
- Integrated with Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Surcharge-free access at over 30,000 ATMs & 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations across the U.S.
For questions/inquiries on an established card:
Call 800-528-2273, to report lost, stolen or compromised TTCU credit or debit cards. For international reports please call 812-647-9794. You may also call the number on the back of the card, if in possession.
- To dispute a charge on your TTCU Visa or MasterCard, complete our inquiry form.
To activate your TTCU Debit Card or reset/change your PIN:
- Call toll-free 866-642-0450. You will be asked a series of identifying questions to validate your identity. This is a menu-driven, automated response system.
- If you have any questions or experience any difficulties, please contact TTCU Member Services at 800-622-2535 (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 AM-5 PM, Central Time).