New Member Drive - "Educator17"
The Tennessee Credit Union has an exciting New Member offer for individuals who wish to join an innovative, community-strong and friendly Credit Union that has been serving the education community since 1950 across Tennessee!
JOIN TODAY and The Tennessee Credit Union will initiate the following transactions for each new member, who is employed by an educational institution in Tennessee, and who joins TTCU between July 15, 2017 and September 1, 2017.
Now is the time to JOIN!
• Make one (1) initial $25 deposit to the new member’s share/savings account;
• Make one (1) initial $25 deposit to the new member’s Kasasa® Cash Back Checking Account;
• Pay up to $90 annually in Kasasa® Cash Back Checking rewards;
• Reimburse up to $20 monthly for any nationwide ATM fees incurred when using the Kasasa® Checking Account;
• Facilitate the opening of a $500 Personal Line of Credit Account in the new member’s name; Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on new member’s credit qualifications.
• Give FREE debit card with EMV chip, FREE online banking, FREE mobile banking, FREE eStatements, FREE Bill Pay, and more!
Simply follow the steps under "How do I get started?
See attached promotional flyer for additional information and offer details below. Click here
to view the flyer.
Offer Details for Educator17
HURRY, offer expires September 1, 2017!
NOTE: Membership with TTCU is required to open an account or obtain a loan. Loan rate and terms are based on evaluation of applicant’s creditworthiness. Other restrictions may apply. To apply online, visit ttcu.org (Apply for Membership) and select Promo Education17 under “How Did You Hear About Us?” To speak with a TTCU member service representative, call 800-622-2535 and mention Educator17.
How do I get started?
1. Simply click to access & complete our online TTCU Membership Application. Or visit www.TTCU.org and select Apply for Membership.
2. Select "Promo Educator17" in the "How Did You Hear About Us" box. Complete the rest of the application in its entirety.
3. Don't worry about funding your savings and checking accounts right now, because TTCU is taking care of that. Just skip that step!
5. In approx. 2 business days, TTCU will be in touch to welcome you to the Credit Union. At that time, we will gather information for your new Personal Line of Credit,* so you will have the funds to buy the supplies and essentials you need for the start of school.
If you prefer, you may also visit one of our TTCU branch locations to join. Be sure to mention the 'educator17' promotional code to the TTCU representative. We will be pleased to help you join ASAP, so you may begin to experience all the benefits of membership.
*A Personal Line of Credit is a loan and is subject to individual credit approval. Rate and terms are based on evaluation of applicant’s creditworthiness, so your rate may differ. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Other restrictions may apply. Membership with The Tennessee Credit Union is required to obtain a loan. Members can access the line of credit through ATM/Debit card, Checks, Online, Express Call and In-person advances at the branch.