Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
A little bit of savings now can go a long way in retirement. Start today!
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings
- Competitive dividends above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Additional “catch-up” contributions are allowed for ages 50+
- A minimum deposit of $1,000.00 is required to open the account. With a max deposit of $250.000.00
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,500 ($7,500 if you're age 50 or older)**
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
To open an account, visit any TTCU branch or call 800-622-2535 to speak with a TTCU member service representative (Mon.-Thurs. 8 am-5 pm; Fri. from 8 am-6 pm CT).
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is subject to change without notice. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Membership with TTCU is required to open a certificate. After the certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the current rate unless you indicate otherwise. Withdrawal of dividends prior to maturity will reduce earnings. See Share and Investment Rate Schedules for all other applicable terms. **Consult a tax advisor.
IRAs and Retirement Investing Alternatives from The Tennessee Investment Services (TTIS)
A good way to plan for retirement is to put the right combination of savings and other investments to work for you. To help you make the right choice, you may want to discuss your options with a TTIS financial advisor.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer, and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.