COVID-19 Assistance Program
The Tennessee Credit Union has created the COVID-19 Assistance Program to assist members who have been negatively impacted by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We understand that our members may experience disruptions in their workplaces that could result in lost wages or the inability to handle normal day-to-day finances. We are conducting regular meetings to address these issues and have adapted products and services to cope with your needs if needed.
COVID-19 Assistance Loan
The COVID-19 Assistance Loan offers impacted members the opportunity to apply for an unsecured loan with rates as low as 4.99% APR* fixed rate for 36 months for up to $5000.00. Members can choose to take up to 90 days to make their first payment. Existing members will receive a 1% discounted interest rate on the initial loan.**
Effective: March 25,2020- May 31,2020
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on the applicant's creditworthiness. Rate and terms are based on the evaluation of the applicant's creditworthiness and are subject to change. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rates. Other restrictions may apply. Membership with TTCU is required to obtain a loan. **1% discounted interest rate promotion only applies to existing TTCU members who have held membership for more than 60 days.
During this crisis, we’ve added a Skip-A-Payment option for eligible loan members at a reduced fee.
- All TTCU accounts must be current and in good standing.
- Loans must have been open for at least 6 months and have paid at least 6 months of consecutive payments.
- The last 6 months of payments must have been paid without late fees.
- Delinquent accounts are not eligible.
- Mortgage, Home Equity, and Credit Card accounts are not eligible.
- Any loan that has been extended in the last 6 months or twice in the last 12 months is not eligible.
In many instances, we can work with you to adjust the terms of your consumer loan and waive interest due.
Loan Extension Guidelines:
- Members who have not had an extension within the last year may qualify for an extension of up to 60 days.
- Members who need additional support with loan payments should contact your local loan officer.
For members who have been affected, TTCU will waive late mortgage payment fees.
Penalty-Free Withdrawal on Certificate Accounts
TTCU will be waiving the fee for early withdrawals from Certificate accounts through April 30, 2020.
IRA Share Certificate or IRA Share Account holders, please call 800-622-2535 for assistance.
Additional Assistance Offers
- TTCU will be removing ATM fees imposed by TTCU through April 30, 2020.
We encourage our members to remain vigilant in these turbulent times. We are your financial partner and we will continue to closely watch this ongoing outbreak. If you further questions, please reach out to us at 800-622-2535 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.