Love Your Savings
Everyone is looking for ways to save money these days. And that's just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
The Tennessee Credit Union is excited to offer you exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members have already saved nearly $2 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here are more ways to save below.
• Receive a 10% discount (business members a 15% discount) on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service. Valid in conjunction with other credit union and most Sprint National handset offers and promotions.
• Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products.
• Get an exclusive smoke communicator and a $100 gift card with a new ADT monitored home security system.
• Get trusted protection at true savings with TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
• Earn cash back with Love to Shop at over 1,500 online retailers.
Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org to start saving today!
Discounts from TruStage Insurance Agency
Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan. Dependable, comprehensive and affordable insurance ensures financial relief when you need it. And along the way, you can take comfort in knowing you’re protected. TTCU is proud to partner with TruStage Insurance Agency to offer products and programs to help members protect what matters most. TruStage has more than 80 years of working in partnership with credit unions and their members. You will find programs for auto & home insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and more. This coverage is only available to credit union members like you.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Members can opt in to receive $2,000 in no-cost Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, completely paid by TTCU. For detailed info on how to enroll, members may call 1-855-261-2189 or visit TruStage.com/ADDenroll.
Auto & Home Insurance
Members can price-shop their auto & home insurance rates with the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance program. Credit union members could save an average of $519.52* on auto insurance. This program also comes with a variety of popular optional benefits, including:
Accident Forgiveness: Your rates won't rise due to your first accident.(1)
24-hour Roadside Assistance; a tow or a jumpstart is just a phone call away.(2)
Better Car Replacement: With this optional feature, you can replace a totaled care with one that's one model year newer.(3)
This powerful mix of savings potential and member-friendly features is underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance. Call 1-800-779-7905 today for more information, with no sales pressure.
*Average annual savings is based on countrywide survey of new customer from 01/27/2014-01/16/2015 who reported their prior insurers' premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual's group auto & home program. Individual premiums and savings will vary.
(1) To qualify for Accident Forgiveness, you must be accident-free for five years, and in most states, have no received a driving violation for the past five years. Subject to terms and conditions of Liberty Mutual's underwriting guidelines.
(2) Valid with the purchase of optional Towing & Labor coverage. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements only. Towing related to accidents would be covered under your Collision or Comprehensive coverage.
(3) Optional coverage, no available in all states. Applies to a total covered loss. Does not apply to leased vehicles or motorcycles. Deductible applies.
Members and employees of The Tennessee Credit Union can also receive an exclusive 10% discount on the following insurance products:
For more information, please contact ANTHONY TREPKA at 615-371-6471, ext. 55532 or visit his website at libertymutual.com/anthonytrepka
The Tennessee Credit Union has partnered with Liberty Mutual Insurance, a leading provider of high-quality personal insurance products. Through this relationship, members/employees qualify for special discounts on their personal insurance including auto, home, condo, renters, umbrella, motorcycles, boats, and more. You may also email Anthony at Anthony.Trepka@libertymutual.com.