The Tennessee Credit Union is a not-for profit financial cooperative that is owned by our members. The Tennessee Credit Union was founded in 1950 by a small group of dedicated volunteers guided by their commitment to provide members with the tools and knowledge necessary for personal financial growth and a sound financial future. We remain committed to honoring traditional credit union values while utilizing innovation to provide an exceptional member experience. We want to be your financial choice for life! TTCU is federally insured by NCUA. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law.
Have any Questions?
Please contact us at 615-244-1910 or 800-622-2535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply online for membership. If you are under the age of 18, you must come to a branch to apply for membership with a guardian.
- You will be asked to make an initial minimum deposit of $5 once your enrollment is approved. This amount must remain on deposit to maintain your member/owner status.
- This application, once submitted, will be reviewed by a TTCU staff member. This application is the initial process of our membership application, and we will ask that you come into a branch to finish the application process. When you come in, you will be asked to verify your identity and will need to provide a valid driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Information you will need to have convenient in order to complete the initial enrollment process:
- As part of this application process you will be asked a series of questions so that we may gather the following information about you and any joint owner.
- Valid Social Security Number
- Valid U.S. Drivers License or other government issued form of identification