Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit
Mobile banking can make your life easier. Get instant access to your accounts and bank on the go with our fast and secure Mobile Banking App! Download today by clicking on the link for your mobile device. Or search for "TheTennCU" in Google Play, or "The Tennessee CU" in the Apple/iTunes App Store or Amazon.
Features and Functionality - All with a Single Sign-on!
- View balances without logging in with the Instant Balance feature
- See all your account balances and transactions at a glance
- Securely transfer money between accounts
- Pay and keep track of bills
- Send, receive or request money from a person using Popmoney
- Deposit checks remotely with Mobile Remote Deposit
- Find the nearest TTCU branch, ATM or CO-OP Shared Branch wherever you are
Important Account Access for First-Time Mobile App Users
Prior to downloading the app, you must first enroll in Online Banking to establish account access - click here. Once logged into Online Banking, click on Access Accounts, then Mobile Banking Maintenance to activate your mobile devices and customize your mobile banking experience.
NOTE: Standard text messaging and data rates apply for Mobile Banking Services. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.
It's never been easier to deposit a check to your TTCU accounts with just a snap of a photo on your mobile device.
Deposits are quick, convenient and secure. Remote Deposit helps:
- Improve cash flow with real-time access to your deposits
- Make check deposits any time day or night, even on weekends
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the Credit Union
- Speed reconciliation time with online deposit history and email notifications
Eligibility for Remote Deposit: Member must be at least 18 years of age, have an active TTCU account open for at least 60 days, have no history of returned deposit items, have a valid email address and be a current user of TTCU's mobile app.
The back of your check must be endorsed with one of these options:
Option 1: "For deposit only. RDC"
Option 2: Your full signature, "RDC"
TTCU may have to reject your check if it does not contain the specific endorsement noted above. This step is intended to help minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud.
NOTE: The third parties listed above are not affiliated with The Tennessee Credit Union and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply for Mobile Banking Services. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.