News Blog from TTCU
During our 2019 Season of Giving, The Tennessee Credit Union had tasked each of our branches with partnering with local organizations to facilitate donation drives and fundraising opportunities!
Our Bellevue Branch selected four organizations making a difference in their community to support with charitable donations!
- American Red Cross-Disaster Recovery https://www.redcross.org
- The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. The Disaster Recovery Program steps in after the emergency phase of response has been completed. American Red Cross-Disaster Recovery helps people recover and address lingering community needs.
- Fifty Forward to benefit the J.L. Turner Center in Bellevue https://fiftyforward.org
- The goal of FiftyForward is to assist Adults 50+ in Middle Tennessee to live longer, more fulfilling lives through innovative programs and services. Committed and compassionate staff, volunteers and partners form a powerful leadership team positively impacting older adults, their families, and the community.
- Room In The Inn https://www.roomintheinn.org
- The mission of Room In The Inn is to provide programs that emphasize human development and recovery through education, self-help, and work, centered in community and long term support for those who call the streets of Nashville home. Room In The Inn serves a homeless population of over 500 a day!
- Nashville Humane Association https://nashvillehumane.org
- Nashville Humane is committed to promoting humane education, controlling pet overpopulation and finding responsible homes for the homeless and adoptable pet community in Nashville and throughout Tennessee.
On May 16th, we had the privilege of meeting
The McDonough Scholarship is a $1000.00 scholarship awarded in the name of Mr. McDonough, a former TTCU Board Member and past president of the MNRTA. This scholarship is provided to an accomplished student pursuing higher education in the field of education. The MNRTA selects a panel to judge applicant qualifications based on merit and recommendations provided by school counselors.
TTCU Bellevue Branch Celebrates Teachers!
Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!
Christy Jackson, Educator Extraordinaire, with Gower Elementary is shown holding delicious doughnuts delivered to the staff by Bellevue Branch Manager, Lisa Carlisle.
Thanks to all the hardworking staff at Gower! We appreciate you all!
On March 19, members attended the TTCU annual membership meeting at its Main Branch at 1400 8th Avenue South in Nashville.Read More »
On Monday, Feb. 4, TTCU rolls out a new color scheme and updated logo on our mobile app. This affects no mobile banking features or functionality; it is only a cosmetic change.Read More »
AdvisoryHQ’s 2018 Ranking of the 7 Best Banks and Credit Unions in Nashville provides a roadmap of the financial institutions you should know about. It touches on what makes them worth considering.
Read More »
Mark your calendar and plan to attend! Saturday, Feb. 2-Sunday, Mar. 3, 2019 at Cheekwood (Nashville).
Read More »
TTCU members and employees responded enthusiastically and generously with monetary support for our fundraising activities to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in Tennessee.Read More »
It was a beautiful day on Saturday, Nov. 3 in Nashville to join with others to support this important and worthy American Cancer Society cause.Read More »
The Tennessee Credit Union hosted a Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting on October 18, 2018 to celebrate its new branch located in Bellevue, TN. Throughout the day more than 200 guests, members and local residents were greeted by TTCU employees representing each of our Middle TN locations. Delicious food stations, hourly Visa gift card drawings, a Certificate special and great giveaways created a celebratory mood.Read More »
TTCU wil host an all-day event on Thursday, October 18 to celebrate the grand opening of its newest branch, located at 7527 Highway 70 South, Nashville (Bellevue), TN. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and visit with us.
On Monday, Oct. 1, TTCU will open a new branch at 7527 Highway 70 South, Nashville (Bellevue), TN 37221.
Read More »
TTCU begins an advertising campaign and sponsorship of the program, Tennessee Crossroads, which is a production of Nashville Public Television and is shown on PBS stations across the state, including all the communities near our TTCU branch locations in Middle and Eastern Tennessee. We at TTCU and PBS/NPT have similar missions in that we strongly support community involvement and education-related programs that make a difference in Tennessee.Read More »
TTCU unveils its new refreshed logo design and launches its new mobile-compatible website. Enjoy our website's new content, new features, expanded functionality and improved navigation.Read More »
Don't be surprised if you visit one of our branches on Friday, August 31 and find a gathering of enthusiastic college alumni supporting their schools. Wear your school colors on Friday and join the fun!Read More »
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. and The Tennessee Credit Union are celebrating a 30-year partnership today. Todd Edlgin of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. presented Michael Martin, TTCU’s President/CEO with an award of recognition for this milestone.Read More »
TTCU is proud to partner with Cheekwood as lead sponsor the Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards, one of the oldest and most prestigious student art competitions in the country.Read More »
Our student interns are ready to begin work at the in-school TTCU branch at Antioch High School in Antioch, Tennessee in August. Congratulations to the talented students who just 'graduated' from five weeks of summer training at the credit union.Read More »