We take a thoughtful, comprehensive and personalized approach to financial planning and portfolio management for our clients. We understand that your financial planning needs are dynamic and will continue to change. Your advisor will recommend an investment strategy, as well as monitor and manage your portfolio throughout the seasons of your life. You will feel confident knowing that your financial goals, resources and strategies will continue to be assessed, that you will be alerted to decisions that need to be made as your circumstances change, and that as new opportunities arise, they will be discussed with you. Our goal is to guide you toward financial strategies that can help you realize the future you envision.
Our Approach is consultative. Depending on your needs and objectives, some or all of these phases may be included.
- Learn About You and Your Objectives
- Collect and Analyze Data and Share Expectations
- Present Recommendations and Coordinate an Implementation Checklist
- Define Specific Actions and Expected Results
- Identify Potential Problems and Opportunities
- Develop Strategies
- Outline the Plan and Establish a Schedule
- Establish Service Expectations
- Conduct Reviews on an Established Cycle
- Synchronize Services with Other Outside Resources (CPAs, Attorneys, etc.)*
- Provide Ongoing Support, Analysis and Recommendations
*Tax and legal services are not offered by TTIS.
Call us 615-780-7804, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm (CT) or email us at Bethel.Coleman@cunamutual.com.
For your protection, TTIS does not accept trading instructions via voice mail, text messages, instant messaging, or facsimile. Please speak directly with your Financial Advisor if you need to give instructions related to your account.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. The Tennessee Investment Services' Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.