One of the best ways to acquire great talent is to offer a great benefits package. When you partner with The Tennessee Credit Union, you are able to provide your employees with superb banking services close to home.
What Differentiates TTCU?
- TTCU Partner Companies receive specialized attention when it comes to banking matters, all provided at no cost to you or your business. It’s an employee benefit that won’t cost you a dime.
- TTCU is committed to providing an exceptional member experience. Our members are our owners, so they always receive service fit for a shareholder!
- Our members benefit from some of the most competitive savings and loan rates on the market.
- We offer a full menu of financial services like a bank – but with a more personalized experience.
- TTCU members get financial guidance and advice from local people who care.
- Low-cost banking, savings, borrowing and financial services (fewer fees, lower loan rates, better terms)
- Free membership materials, emails, and promotional graphics for your company newsletter are available
- On-site membership sign-ups and presentations may be scheduled
- Free Online and mobile banking, telephone banking, text banking and more!
- Access to specialty services like safe deposit boxes, notary services, and wire transfers.
- Fee-free access to more than 30,000 ATMs in our Shared Branch/CO-OP network across the United States.
- Access to car-buying services with our own Dealers Advantage program.
- Access to retirement planning advice through The Tennessee Investment Services*
- Free access to Greenpath Financial Wellness Counseling Services
- Special discounts on shopping, security systems, tax services, theme parks and more!
- Membership is free to employees and costs your company nothing
What You Get
When you become a Partner Company and offer your employees membership with one of the best credit unions in Tennessee, you get:
- A kick-off meeting with an overview of TTCU’s personal banking services
- Free financial and debt counseling services
- We’ll visit your place of business and help your employees open free checking accounts and savings accounts with direct deposit options and, if interested, personal lines of credit.
- TTCU participation in your benefits/open enrollment meetings
- Information for your company newsletters, including infographics, articles, graphics and more!
- Announcement emails for all new TTCU products, services, current promotions and loan specials
- Member and information brochures for your new hires
If you are interested in offering credit union membership to your employees, give us as a call at 800-622-2535 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Central Time) – ask to be connected with TTCU Marketing or email us at email@example.com. You may also complete our online form to request an appointment.
READY TO BECOME A PARTNER? REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
*Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Tennessee Investment Services' Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.