If you need extra cash for the holidays, The Tennessee Credit Union has a great way for you to get it. As a valued member, you are entitled to skip a payment on your Credit Union loans in December or January for a small $35 fee.
This offer is valid on Lifestyle or Personal Loans, Auto, or Vehicle Loans. Not valid on Visa Credit Cards, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and Delinquent Loans.
If you have more than one loan, you can skip a payment for each one, if you want. Just choose the month you want to skip, complete a separate form for each loan, tell us how you want to pay the processing fee, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Get Started Now.
- Fill out the Skip-A-Pay online request form.
- Fill in your name & loan account number
- Select the month you want to skip
- Have all borrowers/co-borrowers indicated on the form
- Indicate how you will pay the $35 fee (per loan you wish to skip)
- Please provide your best contact method either email or phone number
- Please allow at least 3 business days to process online form submission. You will be contacted by your local branch to complete the application process.
- Note: Submission of this online request form does not guarantee approval for participation in the TTCU Skip-A-Pay program.
- All TTCU accounts must be current and in good standing.
- Loans must have been open for at least 6 months and have paid at least 6 months of consecutive payments.
- The last 6 months of payments must have been paid without late fees.
- Delinquent accounts are not eligible.
- Mortgage, Home Equity, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Credit Card, and Delinquent accounts are not eligible.
- Any loan that has been extended in the last 6 months or twice in the last 12 months is not eligible.
*Skip-a-Payment Terms: You understand there is a $35.00 processing fee for each loan skipped. The processing fee does not reduce the principal balance. You understand that interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance and may result in higher total finance charges on your loan and will extend the term of your loan. You understand if your loan payment is made through payroll deduction, the payment will be deposited to your regular savings account or other TTCU account designated by you for any excess. You understand if your payment is made by automatic debit from another financial institution that it will be stopped for the month you are skipping and that it will be reinstated for the following month provided this request is received by TTCU at least 3 business days before the loan payment is due. You understand if the correct fee amount is not enclosed or if you do not have sufficient funds in the TTCU account designated by you for payment of the fee that this request will not be processed. All borrowers agree to the above terms and all borrowers must sign. Offer valid in December 2021 or January 2022 only.