Need extra cash? Take advantage of our Skip-A-Pay program! We understand that sometimes circumstances create a need for a little breathing room from your payments. Skip-a-Pay allows members in good standing to skip a monthly payment on any eligible loan.
Stop stressing and Apply Now!
Simply download and complete the form. After completing the form, please send it via email to MemberServices@ttcu.org or take it to one of our convenient branch locations.
This offer is valid on Lifestyle, Personal Loans, Auto, or Recreational Loans. Not valid on Visa® Credit Cards, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and Delinquent Loans.
If you have more than one loan, you can skip each payment. You can choose the month you want to miss without affecting your credit.
Complete a separate form for each loan and tell us how you want to pay the processing fee, and we will take care of the rest!
- Fill out the Skip-A-Pay online request form.
- Fill in your name & loan account number
- Select the month you want to skip
- Have all borrowers/co-borrowers indicated on the form
- Indicate how you will pay the $25.00 fee (per loan you wish to skip)
- Please provide your best contact method, either email or phone number
- Please allow at least three business days to process the online form submission. Your local branch will contact you to complete the application process.
- Note: Submitting this online request form does not guarantee approval for participation in the TTCU Skip-A-Pay program.
- All TTCU accounts must be current and in good standing.
- Loans must have been open for at least six months and have paid at least six consecutive payments.
- Delinquent accounts are not eligible.
- Mortgage, Home Equity, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, and Delinquent accounts are not eligible.
- Any loan that has been extended in the last six months or twice in the last 12 months is not eligible.
- Offer only valid for Lifestyle, Personal, Auto, or Recreational Loans. Not valid on Visa® Credit Cards, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and Delinquent Loans.
*Skip-a-Payment Terms: You understand there is a $25.00 processing fee for each loan skipped. The processing fee does not reduce the principal balance. You understand that interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance and may result in higher total finance charges on your loan and will extend the term of your loan. You understand if your loan payment is made through payroll deduction, the payment will be deposited to your regular savings account or other TTCU account designated by you for any excess. You understand if your payment is made by automatic debit from another financial institution that, it will be stopped for the month you are skipping and that it will be reinstated for the following month, provided this request is received by TTCU at least 3 business days before the loan payment is due. You understand if the correct fee amount is not enclosed or if you do not have sufficient funds in the TTCU account designated by you for payment of the fee that, this request will not be processed. All borrowers agree to the above terms, and all borrowers must sign.