If you need extra cash for the holidays, The Tennessee Credit Union has a great way for you to get it. As a valued member, you are entitled to skip a payment on your Credit Union loans this holiday season — in either November, December or January — for a small $35 fee.
This offer is valid on Lifestyle or Personal Loans, Auto or Vehicle Loans. Not valid on Visa Credit Cards, Certificate or Share Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and Delinquent Loans.
If you have more than one loan, you can skip a payment for each one, if you want. Just choose the month you want to skip, complete a separate form for each loan, tell us how you want to pay the processing fee, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Get Started Now.
- Download a Skip-a-Payment Agreement now or pick one up at any TTCU branch.
- Fill in your name & loan account number.
- Select the month you want to skip
- Have all borrowers/co-borrowers on the loan sign this document
- Indicate how you will pay the $35 fee (per loan you want to skip)
- At least 3 business days before your payment is due, either drop off the completed Agreement at any TTCU branch or mail in sufficient time so we receive it at least 3 business days before payment is due to:
The Tennessee Credit Union, Attention: Contact Center, P.O. Box 22881, Nashville, TN 37202-2881
- All TTCU accounts must be current and in good standing to take advantage of skip a payment.
- Mortgage loans, home equity loans and credit cards are NOT eligible to skip a payment.
- Any collateralized loan with an active SWBC policy is not eligible.
- Any loan that has been extended once in the last 6 months or twice in the last 12 months is not eligible.
- Loan must be open for at least 6 months.
- You must have paid at least 6 consecutive months on time.
- Delinquent loans are not eligible.
*Skip-a-Payment Terms: You understand there is a $35.00 processing fee for each loan skipped. The processing fee does not reduce the principal balance. You understand that interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance and may result in higher total finance charges on your loan and will extend the term of your loan. You understand if your loan payment is made through payroll deduction, the payment will be deposited to your regular savings account or other TTCU account designated by you for any excess. You understand if your payment is made by automatic debit from another financial institution that it will be stopped for the month you are skipping and that it will be reinstated for the following month provided this request is received by TTCU at least 3 business days before the loan payment is due. You understand if the correct fee amount is not enclosed or if you do not have sufficient funds in your TTCU account designated by your for payment of the fee that this request will not be processed. All borrowers agree to the above terms and all borrowers must sign.