This Holiday Season, Request to Skip-A-Pay!
As a valued member, you are entitled to request skipping a payment on your Credit Union loans in December or January for a small $35 fee!
1. Please complete the Skip-a-Payment request from below
2. This request form must be received at least 3 business days before your loan payment is due.
3. Submission of this online form does not guarantee approval for participation in the TTCU Skip-A-Pay program.
- All TTCU accounts must be current and in good standing.
- Loans must have been open for at least 6 months and have paid at least 6 months of consecutive payments.
- The last 6 months of payments must have been paid without late fees.
- Delinquent loans are not eligible.
- Credit Card, Certificate or Share Secured Loan, Personal Line of Credit, Mortgage, Home Equity Loan, and Delinquent Loan accounts are not eligible.
- Any loan that has been extended once in the last 6 months or twice in the last 12 months is not eligible.
- IMPORTANT: If the loan that you would like to skip a payment for has a co-borrower, Skip-A-Pay form MUST be printed and signed by both the primary borrower and co-borrower and submitted to a branch to be considered.
If you have more than one loan, you can skip a payment for each one. Just choose the month you want to skip, complete a separate form for each loan, tell us how you want to pay the processing fee, and we’ll take care of the rest.
*Skip-a-Payment Terms: You understand there is a $35.00 processing fee for each loan skipped. The processing fee does not reduce the principal balance. You understand that interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance and may result in higher total finance charges on your loan and will extend the term of your loan. You understand if your loan payment is made through payroll deduction, the payment will be deposited to your regular savings account or other TTCU account designated by you for any excess. You understand if your payment is made by automatic debit from another financial institution that it will be stopped for the month you are skipping and that it will be reinstated for the following month provided this request is received by TTCU at least 3 business days before the loan payment is due. You understand if the correct fee amount is not enclosed or if you do not have sufficient funds in the TTCU account designated by you for payment of the fee that this request will not be processed. All borrowers agree to the above terms and all borrowers must sign. Offer valid in December 2021 or January 2022 only.