Relax. No more IOUs.
Popmoney lets you send and receive personal electronic payments to and from virtually anyone, using email and text messages. It’s a fast and easy person-to-person payment solution.
Sending and receiving money with Popmoney is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
To send money:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile.
- They get notified to deposit their money.
- Done! Money goes directly to their bank account.
To request money:
- Request money from a person or group.
- They get notified to pay the request.
- Done! Money goes into your account automatically.
Ways to use Popmoney
Here are just a few ways you could use Popmoney to make personal payments easier:
- Pay your share of the rent or utility expenses to a roommate.
- Pay a babysitter or dog walker.
- Send money as a gift.
- Split a cab ride.
- Share travel expenses or split the cost of a vacation rental.
- Pay the landscaper or a person who does other household chores.
- Contribute money to a group gift or dinner.
TTCU members access Popmoney within the Bill Payment tab in Online Banking. Once set up in Online Banking, you can Popmoney from your mobile device too! It is FREE to send money by standard delivery and it is FREE to receive money. Fees apply for rush delivery.