Credit Card - Visa Platinum
There is nothing more important in a credit card than the amount of money it will cost you to actually use the card. That's why a TTCU Platinum Visa is such a great deal because our credit card has:
* No Annual Fee
* No Balance Transfer Fees
* Rates as low as 9.90% APR*
* Same rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
* CU Rewards points on every dollar you charge. Points can be redeemed for travel, electronics, sporting goods, housewares and much more.
With our TTCU Visa Platinum, you receive around-the-clock fraud protection, 24-hour toll-free customer service, and an annual account summary for your records. The TTCU Visa Platinum is accepted at over 15 million locations – wherever you see the Visa logo. You can also get instant cash at over 450,000 Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide! And, the TTCU Visa Platinum comes standard with these great benefits:
• Auto Rental Insurance
• Warranty Registration
• Warranty Protection
• Extended Service Agreements
• Travel and Emergency Assistance
• Travel Accident Insurance
Interested? Apply today!
Already a Member? Sign on to Online Banking and, once there, look for the "Apply for a Loan" tab (see image below) - then select your loan type (Credit Card for Webloan) from the drop-down menu and click APPLY.
Click a box below to get started:
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is current as of 6/1/2017 and based on applicant's credit history and credit qualifications. APRs are variable and range from 9.90% to 17.50% based on the applicant's creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as disclosed in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin based on your credit history. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. All rates and terms are subject to change. Membership with The Tennessee Credit Union is required to obtain a credit card. With CU Rewards, earn one point for every dollar spent. Certain other restrictions may apply.
Toll Free Number to Report Lost or Stolen TTCU Debit and Credit Cards: 800-449-7728.
To dispute a charge on your TTCU Visa or MasterCard, click here to complete our inquiry form.
To transfer balances, complete the Balance Transfer Request below to get started or visit a branch. This form is in the PDF format. To submit the information, please print and complete and fax to our credit card department at (615) 780-7764 or return to your local branch. Download a Balance Transfer Request
Design Your Own Credit Card
Whether you want to show everyone your favorite, cherished moments or you just want to be unique, your TTCU Visa Platinum gives you the flexibility to design your own card!
Simply select a favorite digital image – family pet, friends, special event, vacation photo, etc. – then visit Online Banking to access the 'Design Your Own Card' website. It’s quick and easy and the cost is only $10.
Here is all you do:
• Log into Online Banking.
• At the Welcome Screen choose eDocuments/Online Forms, select eDocuments
• Click on the image of the credit card at the right side of screen
• Log in or set up new account
• On the account home page choose Services/Design Your own CC
• Type your zip code
• Choose which cardholder
• At the Design page choose Upload Your own Image of Choose from Catalog
• Read Guidelines
• Card costs $10.
Earn points with every dollar you charge. Redeem points for travel, electronics, housewares, sporting goods, and much more. Click here to go to the CU Rewards website!
Visa® Purchase Alerts Available!
With free Visa® Purchase Alerts you can receive near real-time alert notifications on purchase transactions made with The Tennessee Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card. You can monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify us* of anything suspicious. Visa Purchase Alerts allow you to receive text messages or email notifications whenever your card is used, providing you with added control and safeguards.
• Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transactions in real-time so you can immediately identify potential fraudulent activity.
• Control. Take an active role to track spending and stay on top of account balances.
• Select from available criteria and decide what activity you wish to receive an alert. Visa Purchase Alerts include: Reaching a purchase amount threshold; International transactions; Transactions made without the card such as telephone or Internet orders.
Enrolling is easy. Here is all you have to do:
• Click here to log in. Or cut & paste this link into your browser (usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html). You will first need to check the eligibility of the card by entering the first nine digits on the card. If the card is eligible, you will need to create an account.
• Register your email address. During the registration of the email address, a verification email with a code will be sent to you. That code needs to be entered to confirm the email address. All card information will then need to be entered and you must agree to the terms and conditions.
• You can then choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, and purchases made on the internet.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, click here. To view screens you will see as you work through the registration process, click here.
Magic Minute Shopping Spree
Thousands of items and 60 seconds to grab ALL you can!
Contest runs June 19-September 24, 2017
Use your credit union Rewards card three times a week to qualify for a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Chicago and a 60-second shopping spree in a Rewards warehouse. Visit cumagicminute.com for details. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends 9/24/17.
How it Works
Summary of Campaign
Credit union members can win a magical shopping spree by using their CURewards credit union card between June 19 and September 24, 2017, three times per week. See Complete Rules here.
First Step: Cardholder registration opens June 19 and ends September 24, 2017. Cardholders must register to participate in the Credit Union Magic Minute Sweepstakes via the CURewards.com site. Cardholders must register to qualify.
Registered cardholders must use their CURewards card three times a week from June 19 to September 24, 2017, they will qualify for the weekly drawing. Participants can also qualify by completing the survey on the “Alternate Eligibility” tab on CUMagicMinute.com site.
One participating eligible cardholder will be randomly selected bi-weekly to win the prize. Winners are announced by PSCU bi-weekly beginning August 3, 2017.
3-day/2-night trip to Chicago for two and a 60-second fantasy shopping spree in a merchandise packed warehouse, paid for by PSCU! (TTCU's credit card provider.)
LEARN MORE: https://www.cumagicminute.com/