Credit Card - Visa Platinum
Check out this Special Visa Introductory Offer!
You can get a low INTRODUCTORY rate as low as 1.99% APR* for 9 Months on Balance Transfers AND Purchases with a New TTCU Platinum Visa credit card. There are No Balance Transfer Fees and No Annual Fees. This offer is for new TTCU Visa accounts only.
Here is all you do:
Apply at one of our branches or click one of the buttons below. Once approved, you can begin to use your TTCU Platinum credit card for balance transfers AND purchases March 15-June 15, 2017. During this time period, any purchases charged to the new TTCU Visa Platinum card and any balance transfers you make to your TTCU Visa will be charged at the low introductory rate for 9 months. Afterwards, rate goes to your normal variable APR, which will range from 9.90% APR to 17.50% APR. However, any transfers and any purchases already made between March 15-June 15 will hold at the introductory rate for 9 months. This offer applies to new TTCU Visa credit card accounts only.
Interested? Apply today!
Already a Member? Sign on to Online Banking and, once there, look for the "Apply for a Loan" tab (see image below) - then select your loan type (Credit Card for Webloan) from the drop-down menu and click APPLY.
Click a box below to get started:
With our TTCU Visa Platinum, there’s never an annual fee and never a balance transfer fee. You receive around-the-clock fraud protection, 24-hour toll-free customer service, and an annual account summary for your records. The TTCU Visa Platinum is accepted at over 15 million locations – wherever you see the Visa logo. You can also get instant cash at over 450,000 Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide! And, the TTCU Visa Platinum comes standard with these great benefits:
• Auto Rental Insurance
• Warranty Registration
• Warranty Protection
• Extended Service Agreements
• Travel and Emergency Assistance
• Travel Accident Insurance
*This introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is current as of 03/15/2017 and is based on credit qualifications. The introductory APR can be as low as 1.99% APR up to 9.99% APR, based on applicant's creditworthiness. This offer applies to new credit card accounts only. After the expiration of this introductory rate, the remaining unpaid portion of the original balance transfer request will be subject to your normal variable APR, which will range from 9.90% APR to 17.50% APR. Variable rate is based on the Prime rate as disclosed in The Wall Street Journal, plus or minus a margin based on your credit history. This introductory APR applies to balance transfers and purchases made with the TTCU Visa credit card for 9 months form the date of the purchase or qualifying transfer (which must be made between 03/15/2017 and 06/15/2017); thereafter, the standard rate applies. No minimum balance transfer amount is required. This rate does not apply to cash advances or existing balances on any TTCU credit card, loan or account. Introductory rates are offered for a limited time and may with withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. The total amount of your balance transfer request cannot exceed your available credit line. Other restrictions may apply. Membership with The Tennessee Credit Union is required to obtain a credit card.
Toll Free Number to Report Lost or Stolen TTCU Debit and Credit Cards: 800-449-7728.
To dispute a charge on your TTCU Visa or MasterCard, click here to complete our inquiry form.
To transfer balances, complete the Balance Transfer Request below to get started or visit a branch. This form is in the PDF format. To submit the information, please print and complete and fax to our credit card department at (615) 780-7764 or return to your local branch.
Download a Balance Transfer Request
Design Your Own Credit Card
Whether you want to show everyone your favorite, cherished moments or you just want to be unique, your TTCU Visa Platinum gives you the flexibility to design your own card!
Simply select a favorite digital image – family pet, the kids, special event, vacation photo, etc. – then visit our Smart Branch home banking site to access the Design Your Own Card website. It’s quick and easy and the cost is only $10. Here is all you need to do:
• Log into Online Banking.
• At the Welcome Screen choose eDocuments/Online Forms, select eDocuments
• Click on the image of the credit card at the right side of screen
• Log in or set up new account
• On the account home page choose Services/Design Your own CC
• Type your zip code
• Choose which cardholder
• At the Design page choose Upload Your own Image of Choose from Catalog
• Read Guidelines
• Card costs $10.
Earn points with every dollar you charge. Redeem points for travel, electronics, housewares, sporting goods, and much more. Click here to go to the CU Rewards website!
Visa® Purchase Alerts Available!
With free Visa® Purchase Alerts you can receive near real-time alert notifications on purchase transactions made with The Tennessee Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card. You can monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify us* of anything suspicious. Visa Purchase Alerts allow you to receive text messages or email notifications whenever your card is used, providing you with added control and safeguards.
• Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transactions in real-time so you can immediately identify potential fraudulent activity.
• Control. Take an active role to track spending and stay on top of account balances.
• Select from available criteria and decide what activity you wish to receive an alert. Visa Purchase Alerts include: Reaching a purchase amount threshold; International transactions; Transactions made without the card such as telephone or Internet orders.
Enrolling is easy. Here is all you have to do:
• Click here to log in. Or cut & paste this link into your browser (usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html). You will first need to check the eligibility of the card by entering the first nine digits on the card. If the card is eligible, you will need to create an account.
• Register your email address. During the registration of the email address, a verification email with a code will be sent to you. That code needs to be entered to confirm the email address. All card information will then need to be entered and you must agree to the terms and conditions.
• You can then choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, and purchases made on the internet.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, click here. To view screens you will see as you work through the registration process, click here.