Visa Purchase Alerts
With free Visa® Purchase Alerts you can receive near real-time alert notifications on purchase transactions made with The Tennessee Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card. You can monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify us* of anything suspicious. Visa Purchase Alerts allow you to receive text messages or email notifications whenever your card is used, providing you with added control and safeguards.
• Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transactions in real-time so you can immediately identify potential fraudulent activity.
• Control. Take an active role to track spending and stay on top of account balances.
• Select from available criteria and decide what activity you wish to receive an alert. Visa Purchase Alerts include: Reaching a purchase amount threshold; International transactions; Transactions made without the card such as telephone or Internet orders.
Enrolling is easy. Here is all you have to do:
• Click here to log in. Or cut & paste this link into your browser (usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html). You will first need to check the eligibility of the card by entering the first nine digits on the card. If the card is eligible, you will need to create an account.
• Register your email address. During the registration of the email address, a verification email with a code will be sent to you. That code needs to be entered to confirm the email address. All card information will then need to be entered and you must agree to the terms and conditions.
• You can then choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, and purchases made on the internet.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
To view screens you will see as you work through the registration process, click here.
Important Information if you are traveling out of the USA:
If you are planning to use your TTCU credit or debit card on a trip outside the U.S., please contact us at 800-622-2535 at least 3 days prior to your departure. We have measures in place to safeguard your card from fraud and help ensure you continue your ability to conduct safe and uninterrupted transactions on your trip.
NOTE: It is our policy that all credit and debit cards are blocked from use when out of country unless the member contacts TTCU.
Automatic Credit Card Payment Form
Balance Transfer Request
Cardholder Transaction Dispute Form - If you prefer, you may call 1.800.622.2535 or by email
Visa Platinum Credit Card Agreement