Credit Card - Visa Platinum
BREAK FREE with an AMAZING Balance Transfer Offer!
Valid January 15-March 31, 2018!
Members can get a great rate of 5.99% APR* for the LIFE OF THE BALANCE TRANSFER on all qualifying balance transfers made between January 15, 2018-March 31, 2018. This offer applies to both new credit card accounts and existing TTCU Visa accounts, as long as the balance transfer comes from non-TTCU sources. TTCU accounts or loans may not be paid by this balance transfer.
There is nothing more important in a credit card than the amount of money it will cost you to actually use it. TTCU's Visa has NO ANNUAL FEE & NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEES! ACT NOW, offer expires on 3/31/2018! Transfer your high-rate balances from other cards and SAVE!
Interested? Apply today!
Visit any TTCU branch to apply or click on the links below.
Members can also log in to Online Banking and, once there, look for the "Apply for a Loan" tab - then select your loan type (Credit Card) from the drop-down menu and click APPLY.
If you already have a TTCU credit card and want to transfer your high-interest rate credit card balances to your TTCU Visa using a paper form, simply download, print and complete this Balance Transfer form and return it to any branch or mail to The Tennessee Credit Union, P.O. 22881, Nashville, TN 37202-2881.
Questions? Please contact our Member Service Representatives at 800-622-2535 and ask to speak with a loan specialist (Mon.-Thurs. 8:00 am-5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am-6:00 pm - Central Time).
Just want to do a Balance Transfer?
We make it easy. To transfer balances, complete our online Balance Transfer form OR our paper Balance Transfer Request and return the form to any TTCU branch or mail it to: The Tennessee Credit Union, Attention: Holly Lile, P.O. Box 22881, Nashville, TN 37202-2881.
With our TTCU Visa Platinum, you receive around-the-clock fraud protection, 24-hour toll-free customer service, and an annual account summary for your records. The TTCU Visa Platinum is accepted at over 15 million locations – wherever you see the Visa logo. You can also get instant cash at over 450,000 Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide! And, the TTCU Visa Platinum comes standard with these great benefits:
• Auto Rental Insurance
• Warranty Registration
• Warranty Protection
• Extended Service Agreements
• Travel and Emergency Assistance
• Travel Accident Insurance
*This promotional Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 5.99% is current as of 01/15/2018 and applies to balance transfers made between 1/15/2018 and 3/31/2018 for qualified applicants, based on creditworthiness. The 5.99% APR will remain in effect for the life of the balances transferred from non-TTCU credit cards. This offer applies to new and existing credit card accounts at TTCU. Balance transfers made after 3/31/2018 do not qualify for the 5.99% APR; your normal variable rate applies, which will range from 10.40% to 18.00% APR, based on the Prime rate as disclosed in The Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin based on your credit history. The total transferred may not exceed your available credit line. No minimum balance transfer amount is required. This promotional rate does not apply to purchases or cash advances and may not be used to pay off or pay down balances on any TTCU credit card, loan or account. This limited-time offer is subject to change or may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Membership with The Tennessee Credit Union is required to obtain a credit card.
Toll Free Number to Report Lost or Stolen TTCU Debit and Credit Cards: 800-449-7728.
To dispute a charge on your TTCU Visa or MasterCard, click here to complete our inquiry form.
Design Your Own Credit Card
Whether you want to show everyone your favorite, cherished moments or you just want to be unique, your TTCU Visa Platinum gives you the flexibility to design your own card!
Simply select a favorite digital image – family pet, friends, special event, vacation photo, etc. – then visit Online Banking to access the 'Design Your Own Card' website. It’s quick and easy and the cost is only $10.
Here is all you do:
• Log into Online Banking.
• At the Welcome Screen choose eDocuments/Online Forms, select eDocuments
• Click on the image of the credit card at the right side of screen
• Log in or set up new account
• On the account home page choose Services/Design Your own CC
• Type your zip code
• Choose which cardholder
• At the Design page choose Upload Your own Image of Choose from Catalog
• Read Guidelines
• Card costs $10.
Earn points with every dollar you charge. Redeem points for travel, electronics, housewares, sporting goods, and much more. Click here to go to the CU Rewards website!
Visa® Purchase Alerts Available!
With free Visa® Purchase Alerts you can receive near real-time alert notifications on purchase transactions made with The Tennessee Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card. You can monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify us* of anything suspicious. Visa Purchase Alerts allow you to receive text messages or email notifications whenever your card is used, providing you with added control and safeguards.
• Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transactions in real-time so you can immediately identify potential fraudulent activity.
• Control. Take an active role to track spending and stay on top of account balances.
• Select from available criteria and decide what activity you wish to receive an alert. Visa Purchase Alerts include: Reaching a purchase amount threshold; International transactions; Transactions made without the card such as telephone or Internet orders.
Enrolling is easy. Here is all you have to do:
• Click here to log in. Or cut & paste this link into your browser (usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html). You will first need to check the eligibility of the card by entering the first nine digits on the card. If the card is eligible, you will need to create an account.
• Register your email address. During the registration of the email address, a verification email with a code will be sent to you. That code needs to be entered to confirm the email address. All card information will then need to be entered and you must agree to the terms and conditions.
• You can then choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, and purchases made on the internet.
To view Frequently Asked Questions, click here. To view screens you will see as you work through the registration process, click here.