The Tennessee Credit Union (TTCU) is pleased to offer Restart Checking, designed for individuals who want to rebuild their financial record.
If you have ever been turned down for a checking account due to credit or overdraft problems,* Restart Checking may be able to give you that second chance you need.
Restart Checking allows you to:
1) create a positive financial record with TTCU,
2) help rebuild your credit history,
3) establish good transaction and account management skills,
4) schedule a personal conversation with a Greenpath financial wellness coach so you can stay on track,
5) work toward a successful financial future.
• No minimum balance required.
• Unlimited check writing privileges; free pack of starter checks.
• Free TTCU debit card (with $500 daily limit - sufficient funds must be available in your account)
• Free account access at TTCU branch ATMs
• Access to online and mobile banking** for viewing your account information; no Bill Payment.
• Free eStatements and account eLerts; a valid email address is required.
• Free telephone banking
• Low $8 monthly maintenance fee
Other account requirements and some restrictions apply. To Learn more, visit one of our branch offices or call 800-622-2535 and ask about a Restart Checking Account.
*If you had an account closed because it was overdrawn, your name may appear on a national check verification service and consumer credit reporting agency’s list. Many financial institutions use this list to qualify persons for new accounts. Appearing on this list can reduce your chances of being able to open an account. To learn more, contact ChexSystems (one such credit reporting agency) at 800-428-9623.
**Standard text messaging and data rates apply for Mobile Banking Services. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.
USA Patriot Act Disclosure. Federal law requires that we obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, including joint owners. Within this application, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your social security card, driver's license or other identifying documents. Approval of your application may be delayed pending further verification of your identity.
Your savings at The Tennessee Credit Union are insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), a U.S. government agency.