Refinance Now. Pay Later.
If you have a car loan with another lender, chances are you may be paying too much. Bring your car loan to TTCU to enjoy low loan rates, flexible terms, and no payments for 90 days♦ (credit qualifications apply). Refinancing at a lower rate and a lower payment is easy at TTCU.
Refinance Rates are as Low as 2.99% APR* for up to 72 months on vehicle model years 2015 and newer. Take 90 days to make your first payment.
Are you ready to save? Get started now. APPLY TODAY. Limited time offer.
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Finance up to 110% of your vehicle’s value
- Save money with lower payments
- Keep in mind: refinancing is not available for cars already financed with TTCU
When is refinancing the right thing to do?
- Interest rates have dropped since you bought your vehicle. Even a percentage point or 2 can make a big difference.
- Your credit score has improved and you qualify for a lower interest rate.
- You want to reduce your monthly payment.
- Your lease is expiring and you have the option to purchase the vehicle.
Auto Refinance Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) current as of 11/23/2018 and subject to change at any time without notice. This limited-time refinance offer is as low as 2.99% APR for up to 72 months on 2015 or newer model vehicle. Rate and term based on applicant’s creditworthiness. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Other rates and terms are available. This offer does not apply to loans currently financed with TTCU. Membership with TTCU is required to obtain a loan. Other restrictions may apply. A 90-day deferral of the first payment is an option available on all auto loans. Deferring a payment will delay the payoff of your loan and result in additional finance charges if you only make minimum payments. The 90-day deferral program may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Payment Example: $15,000 auto loan financed at 2.99% APR for 72 months with automatic payments will have a monthly payment of $228.
♦A 90-day deferral of the first payment is an option available on all auto loans. Deferring a payment will delay the payoff of your loan and result in additional finance charges if you only make minimum payments. The 90-day deferral program is subject to change at any time. Rate and terms are based on evaluation of applicant’s creditworthiness, so your rate may differ. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Other restrictions may apply. Membership with The Tennessee Credit Union is required to obtain a loan.