Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
At The Tennessee Credit Union, our primary focus is on the safety and well-being of our members, our employees, and our communities. Please be assured that TTCU is implementing all available safety procedures to protect the health of our employees and member, and their ability to maintain financial services should we experience an outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). Now is also a good time for everyone to review personal emergency plans to ensure that we have prepared for the safety of families, and loved ones. Please visit, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, TTCU is implementing the following procedures:
- Encouraging any employee who feels sick to stay home.
- Assuring that all 9 TTCU Branches receive nightly cleaning from a professional third-party service provider as well as additional sanitizing from branch staff periodically throughout the day.
- Preparing all teller windows with additional supplies of sanitizers and disinfectant products for employee and member use.
- Reviewing and acting on TTCU’s Continuity and Contingency Plans in order to continue branch operations with limited staff, if needed. These plans include allowing some employees to work remotely to not adversely affect our ability to serve our members.
As we continue to navigate these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our members and employees remain our top priority. We are reaching out to share an important update on additional steps we are taking to help stop the spread of this coronavirus pandemic. In response to Mayor Cooper's “Safer at Home” initiative to help stop the spread of the coronavirus, effective Monday, March 23, 2020, we will be making temporary adjustments to our Branch Network, by operating in a drive-thru only mode.* Given the reduced branch traffic we are seeing, we are confident in our ability to be able to effectively serve you, should you need to visit. Additionally, Monday, March 23, 2020, our Gallatin Branch will be closed during business hours for deep cleaning. Our Gallatin Branch will re-open Tuesday, March 24, 2020 for business in a drive-thru only setting. We will continue to take proactive actions with the needs, health, and safety of our members, staff, and communities at the forefront of every decision we make.
*ALL Members and Shared Branch Members using the Drive-Thru will be asked to provide proper identification. We ask that Shared Branch Members use the first lane of the Drive-Thru.
Bank From the Comfort Of Home
Out of caution, we encourage our members to practice social distancing and conduct transactions through the convenient options listed below:
- Download & Use the TTCU Mobile App
- Give us a call at 800-622-2535
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Online Banking and Apply for Loans, Accounts, and Membership at ttcu.org
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter @TNCreditUnion
COVID-19 Assistance Program
The Tennessee Credit Union has created the COVID-19 Assistance Program to assist members who have been negatively impacted by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We understand that our members may experience disruptions in their workplaces that could result in lost wages or the inability to handle normal day-to-day finances.