Designed as an alternative checking account for members who may need a fresh start due to past credit or overdraft problems. This fully functional checking account helps you to rebuild your credit history, establish good transaction and account management skills, and work toward a successful financial future.
- No minimum balance required.
- Unlimited check writing privileges; free pack of starter checks.
- Free TTCU debit card (with $500 daily limit - sufficient funds must be available in your account)
- Free account access at TTCU branch ATMs (maximum $200 withdrawal limit)
- Access to online and mobile banking** for viewing your account information
- Free eStatements and account eLerts; a valid email address is required.
- Low $8 monthly maintenance fee
To open an account, visit any TTCU branch or call 800-622-2535 to speak with a TTCU member service representative about opening an IRA (Mon.-Thurs. 8 am-5 pm; Fri. from 8 am-6 pm CT).
Other account requirements and some restrictions apply.
NOTE: If you had an account closed because it was overdrawn, your name may appear on a national check verification service and consumer credit reporting agency’s list. Many financial institutions use this list to qualify persons for new accounts. Appearing on this list can reduce your chances of being able to open an account. To learn more, contact ChexSystems (one such credit reporting agency) at 800-428-9623.