Build your savings in a safe product with a competitive, guaranteed fixed interest rate for a set term. If you want your money to earn more than traditional savings, but are wary of investment risks, a Share Certificate might be right for you.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Competitive fixed dividend rates.
- No long term commitment required – Get flexible terms from 91 days to 60 months. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
- Funds are fully insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- Any certificates can be used to build your perfect IRA.
- SPECIAL OFFERS:
► 9-month Certificate ($1,000 minimum deposit) earns 1.75% APY.
► 30-month Certificate ($1,000 minimum deposit) earns 2.00% APY.
To open an account, visit any TTCU branch or call 800-622-2535 to speak with a member service representative (Mon.-Thurs. 8 am-5 pm; Fri. from 8 am-6 pm CT).
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is subject to change without notice. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. After the certificate matures, the certificate will automatically renew at the current rate unless you indicate otherwise. Withdrawal of dividends prior to maturity will reduce earnings. Dividend Rates on Share Certificate Accounts effective date November 21, 2018. See Share and Investment Rate Schedules for all other applicable terms. Membership with TTCU is required to open a certificate.