Specialty Savings & Club Accounts
Saving for any special purpose can be tough. Our specialty savings and club accounts give you a way to dedicate funds to specific savings goals so you will have money when you need most.
Holidays have a way of sneaking up on you — and, before you know it, they’re here. A Christmas Club is a savings account that you can open anytime to save for the most expensive time of the year.
- Systematically save without thinking about it – put money in all year long.
- No minimum deposit and no monthly fee.
- Balances of $100 or more earn dividends on a quarterly basis.
- Money transfers to your checking or savings account in October.
- Think of it as Santa’s Little Helper!
Summer Pay Days
Designed to help members with seasonal income spread their 9 or 10 months' salary over 12 months.
- Make automatic deposits from your net check or payroll deduction to the Summer Pay Days account.
- Deposit amounts can be adjusted during the year, as your needs change.
- Summer Pay Day savings is then transferred to your checking or savings account on June 15, July 1, July15, August 1 and August 15.
- If you wish to maintain your checking account at another financial institution, automatic deposits will be made on the 28th of each month all year long.
Put aside money for a dream vacation or any other goal using this specialty account. It doesn’t have to be related to Summer; it can just be something special you want to save to achieve.
- No minimum withdrawal and no minimum balance required.
- Balances over $100 will earn dividends quarterly.
- Systematically save without thinking about it.
Get started. Open any of these accounts using our online form.