During our 2019 Season of Giving, The Tennessee Credit Union had tasked each of our branches with partnering with local organizations to facilitate donation drives and fundraising opportunities!
Our Bellevue Branch selected four organizations making a difference in their community to support with charitable donations!
- American Red Cross-Disaster Recovery https://www.redcross.org
- The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. The Disaster Recovery Program steps in after the emergency phase of response has been completed. American Red Cross-Disaster Recovery helps people recover and address lingering community needs.
- Fifty Forward to benefit the J.L. Turner Center in Bellevue https://fiftyforward.org
- The goal of FiftyForward is to assist Adults 50+ in Middle Tennessee to live longer, more fulfilling lives through innovative programs and services. Committed and compassionate staff, volunteers and partners form a powerful leadership team positively impacting older adults, their families, and the community.
- Room In The Inn https://www.roomintheinn.org
- The mission of Room In The Inn is to provide programs that emphasize human development and recovery through education, self-help, and work, centered in community and long term support for those who call the streets of Nashville home. Room In The Inn serves a homeless population of over 500 a day!
- Nashville Humane Association https://nashvillehumane.org
- Nashville Humane is committed to promoting humane education, controlling pet overpopulation and finding responsible homes for the homeless and adoptable pet community in Nashville and throughout Tennessee.
« Return to "News & Press"