What To Bring To Your First Meeting
Your consultation with a financial advisor from The Tennessee Investment Services will be as unique as you are. Although not required, your first appointment will be much more productive if you are able to gather the following documents and information:
- Recent statements for savings and investment accounts, including a list of savings bonds or other valuables
- Homeownership information including mortgage interest rate and balance
- Employer booklets describing all employee benefits
- List of insurance or policies, including life, disability or long-term insurance
- A driver's license or other government-issued photo ID
- Dates of birth and social security numbers for any beneficiaries
- Any documents related to estate planning
- A breakdown of monthly income and expenses
- A list of debts, including interest rate and amount owed
- A list of anticipated one-time major income scenarios such as an inheritance
Call us 615-780-7803, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm (CT) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your protection, The Tennessee Investment Services does not accept trading instructions via voice mail, text messages, instant messaging, or facsimile. Please speak directly with your Financial Advisor if you need to give instructions related to your account.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
*Bethel Coleman is a financial advisor with, and securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. The Tennessee Credit Union and The Tennessee Investment Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using The Tennessee Investment Services, and may also be employees of The Tennessee Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, The Tennessee Credit Union or The Tennessee Investment Services, Not Insured by NCUA, or Any Other Government Agency | Not Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value.
*The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.