What To Bring To Your First Meeting
Your consultation with a financial advisor from The Tennessee Investment Services will be as unique as you are. Although not required, your first appointment will be much more productive if you are able to gather the following documents and information:
- Recent statements for savings and investment accounts, including a list of savings bonds or other valuables
- Homeownership information including mortgage interest rate and balance
- Employer booklets describing all employee benefits
- List of insurance or policies, including life, disability or long-term insurance
- A driver's license or other government-issued photo ID
- Dates of birth and social security numbers for any beneficiaries
- Any documents related to estate planning
- A breakdown of monthly income and expenses
- A list of debts, including interest rate and amount owed
- A list of anticipated one-time major income scenarios such as an inheritance
Call us 615-780-7804, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm (CT) or email us at Bethel.Coleman@cunamutual.com.
For your protection, TTIS does not accept trading instructions via voice mail, text messages, instant messaging, or facsimile. Please speak directly with your Financial Advisor if you need to give instructions related to your account.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Tennessee Investment Services' Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.