Teaching children and teens the value of money at a young age makes them more likely to develop great savings habits, have good credit scores, and be financially secure later in life!
Youth Accounts (age 0-17)
- Deposit $5 To Open an Account
- NO Monthly Service Charges
- Earns Competitive Dividends
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free Checking Account with Parent or Legal Guardian (Age 18 or Over)
- Free Debit Card
- Complimentary Checks
Young Professionals Club (age 18-25)
Get started down the right path of financial responsibility and independence with the ‘Club’ for young adults. Access the financial services and tools you need for whatever comes next, wherever you are – in school, at home, in a job, or setting out on your own.
- A savings account with a low initial deposit of $25
- 1.00% Discounted Interest Rate on First Loan with TTCU. For loan applications, please make sure to bring a valid Driver's License.
- Free KASASA checking account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance
- Free debit card
- Free online and mobile banking, including bill pay, email or text notifications of low account balances, free eStatements, and more
- Unlimited use of over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via CO-OP Network